Revenue and Expenses
- Change in the District’s Revenue from 2019 to 2020: $1,750,841 (9.77%)
- Change in the District’s Expenses from 2019 to 2020: $570,190 (3.19%)
Proposed 2019 Tax Rate
- Maintenance and Operation Rate (General Fund): $0.10/$100
- Interest and Sinking Rate (Debt Service Fund): $0.00/$100
- Total of Adopted Tax Rates: $0.10/$100
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE
The HCESD 48 Public Information Office’s goal is to release accurate and timely information to the public. We respond to requests for information and assist news personnel in covering routine news stories regarding reported incidents.
We also work closely with our Community Risk Reduction and Community Medicine teams to increase general safety awareness and educate the public on services provided by HCESD 48.
HCESD 48 employs dedicated, highly-trained, professional paid staff and volunteers to provide the around the clock emergency services to residents and businesses located within our service area:
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Suppression
- Search and Rescue
The Knox box is a secure key system where only first responders have access to the key. Knox Boxes expedite emergency response operations by providing quick access to buildings as well as the ability for “non-destructive” investigation of reported alarms.
Email our Knox Box Department with questions or issues concerning a Knox Box.